Volunteer to serve as a chaperone at the Monthly Camp Program (MCP) on the weekends of your choice.
• Each chaperone will be responsible for overseeing and implementing program activities and guidelines for 5 - 9 program participants. |
• Chaperones will need to be available at the CYC from Fridays at 5pm - Sunday 1pm. Chaperones will lodge at the CYC with participants in the Dorms.
• Chaperones are assigned a group of participants, and are expected to attend, as well as, participate in all scheduled MCP activities, lessons, games, and meal times, etc. as a group.
• Chaperones will need to attend a scheduled briefing meeting prior to the MCP weekend (time and date will be announced), as well as, a debriefing meeting immediately following the conclusion of the MCP weekend on Sunday from 12pm - 1pm (location will be announced).
• Chaperones will assist in supervision of all participants, maintaining schedule and implementing MCP guidelines.
|June 1st, 2012 12:00 AM through June 30th, 2012 12:00 AM|
7030 Lakeview Haven
Houston, TX 7795